We like to think that Smart Flow is pretty cool. We would also love to say that it is perfect and nothing ever goes wrong. Of course that is not the case. Nothing is perfect, even the cool digital flowsheet and only virtual anesthetic sheet out there.
For this reason we take our support very seriously. That is why we provide 24/7/365 technical support on a global scale. Our support is around-the-clock, 100% free, and judging from our clients' responses, very successful. According to Freshdesk reports, for the last month the average first response time was 9 minutes (it's a first human response, not the automated "we got your request" notification).
We also understand that sometimes you just want to pick up the phone and give us a call. The fact is, we have found that phone support is the least effective way to serve you.
- A picture is worth a 1000 words, but not a phone call. You can't send screenshots and videos over a phone call.
- Email support keeps our support costs lower and lets us invest more time and effort into the cool features you are asking for.
- Accepting phone calls from anywhere in the world is very expensive and would require us to limit our support hours. We would rather be there for you all day and all night.
- We can maintain our own well-trained and qualified support team without outsourcing.
- Reporting a BUG from iPads lets us automatically gather technical data from the last 15-minutes that our developers can use to resolve your issues.
- You don't have to wait for us. Report problems and we will get back to you, usually within 15 minutes.
- Email support tickets keeps track of the conversation. This lets us pass tickets on to the next shift around the clock, so you don't have to wait for the person helping you to return. This is true, even over the weekend.
- As we expand, we are able to grow our support team to meet your needs. This way, as we get bigger, you still get quality support.
If you think about it, the phone support that seems like such a good idea, is probably the same support that drives you crazy with other companies. Waiting on hold, not being able to show them what you are talking about, or worse, getting disconnected and having to start all over again!
So, not being able to call us is the best thing we can do to provide you quick, efficient, effective, and free technical support.
Still think you need voice time with us?
Cool. We like talking to you too. Come to one of our regularly scheduled webinars, learn about some new cool things or just stick around (comments below, FB, TW, you name it) to ask questions. We're here to help.